Cat graduated with a Masters of Applied Science (Acupuncture) from RMIT and holds a double degree in Nursing and Paramedicine. Together, these qualifications allow Cat to have an in depth understanding of the physiology of the body from both a Western perspective and Traditional Chinese Medicine perspective. Cat works with Stratigence as medical advisor, bringing knowledge of contemporary practice in both paramedicine and Chinese medicine to ensure the products delivered to our clients meet a very high standard.
- Masters of Applied Science (Acupuncture); RMIT University
- Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Paramedicine; ACU
- Internship at the Jiangsu Provincial Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Nanjing, China
- Registered with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency) as both a Chinese Medicine Practitioner and a Paramedic
- Member of AACMA (Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association)